Trip to Vienna!

 


Vienna made me more performative but was up there with Munich for my favorite city I went to.


Heres the flohmarkt that I went to first thing right after I got off the train! I got a bunch of postcards to send to family and friends, as well as lots of jewelry for my girlfriend.

Quick picture of the sleepercar I took to get to vienna.


After shopping at the flea market, I went to brunnermarkt and got one of the lamb shish wraps I saw on Tiktok for only 4 euros. It was so good.


Since the rauthausplatz was closed, I decided to take a pic here.

Random church that I wandered into.

My dinner for the night! It was really good. 

At night, I was able to snag tickets to the ballet at the state opera house and it was an incredible experience.



I somehow met the lead ballet dancers mom and she took this picture of me before I even knew her daughter was the dancer!



Day 2:





Hit another flea market with my hostel friends pictured below and then went to the Shobrunnen Palace.



It was insanely hot with no shade but I thought this was cool.




We then went to the Albertina art museum and I thought this was a funny photo.

Tried the famous sausage with melted cheese, soooo good.
Merci had to leave so we went to the Belvedere palace.




And my night train back was very chaotic...

Comments

Popular Posts