Bern Trip

I didn't do much beyond going to the river, and that was exactly enough.

Spent most of my time just walking through the old town, where the streets are this perfect mix of medieval architecture and everyday life. The cobblestones, the arcaded buildings with all these Swiss flags hanging from the facades. It reminded me of the kind of place where you can just wander for hours and feel like you're discovering something, even though it's all been there for centuries.

I made it out to the Einstein House, which is sitting right there on Kramgasse in the middle of everything. There's something cool about standing in front of a place where someone genius once lived, even if you're just passing through.

The river loops around the old town, and I'd just find myself standing on a bridge looking at the water and the hills beyond, not really thinking about anything


Comments

Popular Posts